Today is 25 December 2018 here in America, and that means Christmas Day, Merry Christmas to one and all!
Please, please, have a Merry Christmas. Set aside…pretty much everything you have hated, distressed about, got annoyed over, fretted about, lamented over, regretted, feared and shied away from. All is well. All is right in the world, despite what you read in the media or hear from those persons that insist in focusing on, as listed in this paragraph. There is nothing that cannot be righted, or otherwise stated, nothing that cannot be made over in the best way possible.
We can do this, we can do that, we can…
- make a rocket ship take off and land,
- we can make cars that don’t use fossil fuels,
- we can make gluten free and dairy free food products,
- we can make anti-bacterial soaps,
- we can make foot warmers,
- we can make memory foam,
- we can make breath fresheners,
- we can make run flat tires,
- self-driving cars…kinda,
- we can make telescopes that see into the past…
We are capable and smart people…as a species. And we can solve all the problems that we created and we encounter. If only we stop doing the bad stuff and start working together, using our hearts in conjunction with our brains.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!